Carlsbad Strawberry Company is a family-owned company devoted to helping the community by offering excellent fruit and family-friendly events! They are situated in gorgeous and sunny Carlsbad, California, just off the 5 highway. The same family has farmed the 25 acres of farmland for four generations. Their knowledge and experience are evident. Their love for strawberries and their many years of expertise have helped them become the internationally renowned and respected strawberry farm that they are today.
The Carlsbad Strawberry Company has been in the strawberry business for four generations, and the knowledge and expertise show. The company’s strawberries are the most delicious you’ll find anywhere, and they’re farmed with love and passion. The family has lived in Carlsbad since the 1950s, growing up with the city surrounding us and even seeing the construction of Interstate 5 in the area. We collaborate with local schools, churches, non-profits, and other organizations as part of our commitment to giving back to the community. Additional info
Vital information to be aware of before visiting the farm:
- The season spans from February to July, depending on the weather.
- Picking is not restricted to a certain amount of time for their consumers. Once you, the customer, have parked, you will purchase a container at the stand and then go to the fields to fill your bucket with as many strawberries as you can fit in your bucket; you will be able to snap as many photos as you like while people are there.
- It is a walk-in-only establishment that operates on a first-come, first-served basis. The earlier in the day you arrive, the less crowded it is.
- There is no restriction on who may visit and enjoy the fields since there is no age restriction.
- Check the weather before you arrive since the field may be closed due to rain or unforeseeable weather.
- There will be buckets on hand, thanks to the farm’s generosity. The fields will not be accessible to anybody bringing in outside containers.
Everyone above the age of 2 must wear a mask for security reasons. There are 20 acres of open area outdoors. There are several hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the premises. Cleanliness and social distance standards necessitated an increase in personnel and space. Upon arrival, all guests are subjected to a thermometer reading. This article
Suppose you want to see a strawberry farm and sample some wonderful strawberries. In that case, you should pay a visit to the Carlsbad Strawberry Company – you will not be disappointed. The fields are perfect for various activities such as family excursions, dating, field trips, team bonding, and so much more. They are looking forward to your visit! And you may contact them at (760) 603-9608 for more information.