Carlsbad Pest Control
In a natural environment, termites are really useful to the ecology because they help to crack up
nutrients from dead trees and plants. Nevertheless, termites become an alarming threat when they
invade our premises. The bigger the property the higher the price to repair or renovate it and termites
can be the reason of these damages. Termites can cause serious damage to your home, especially if they
were feeding in an area with excessive moisture. As they eat wood, they can cause structural problems
or even eat away at posts and beams under your property, if it was built with a crawl space.
They can ruin your furniture, picture frames, books, window trim, wood floors, ceilings, and just about
anything else they can eat.
Signs of Termite Activities In Your Property
Most citizens ignore the signs of termites. Swarms of winged termites are often confused as flying ants.
It is also very hard to see the mud tubes along a foundation wall. As a result, if you’re living in a termite-
prone area, you should search for the help of a professional for inspecting your homes, which is
important for preventing and treating termite damage on time. The following are the common signs of
the habitation of termites:
- Damaged wood
- Loose tiles
- Tiny pinpoint holes in drywall
- Wood that sounds hallow while tapping
- Floors that sag or buckle
- Jammed windows or doors
- Peeling or bubbling paint
- Laminate floors that sag or bubble up
- Sagging or discolored sheetrock on the walls or ceiling
How To Prevent A Termite Infestation
- Anything made of wood should be at least 6 inches above the ground. Termites can easily enter your home when there is wood placed above the ground and have direct contact.
- Fill holes and cracks in your home that you think termites may live in.
- Have a yearly termite inspection done by a professional pests control since they have the knowledge termite infestation before it’s too late.
- Eliminate any moisture problems
- Remove their food source
Get In Touch With Us – Professional Termites Exterminator
SERVICES WE OFFER
Ants are extremely capable and intelligent insects. Though harmless, they can be a problem when they invade into your home or business property.
BED BUG CONTROL
Living with bed bugs, not to mention sleeping with them, can be very uncomfortable and unhealthy. Don’t allow bed bugs in your home keep you up at night, or bed bugs found in your hotel keep your guests complaining.
There are many different types of cockroaches to keep an eye out. No matter what kind you discover in your home or commercial property, it’s best to have them exterminated immediately.
Flea infestations constantly come from a pet dog or cat. The pests attach to the animal when it is outside, and then infest its fur and the places it sleeps indoors.
Spiders are frequently one of the most terrifying pests. Though beneficial for our ecology, most people choose spiders to stay outside where they belong.
Termites are a serious matter. In only a short period of time, a termite colony can cause lots of dollars worth of structural damage to your home. When you have a feeling termites on your property, you need to act right away.